Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Return

Wow. It's been a while. Look at all the dust and cobwebs here. I hate spring cleaning... especially in summer and when it's more than a year overdue. I'll just pretend I've done the cleaning and you readers can imagine a nice and clean work space. Sound good? Alright! That's better.

So, where to start? There are several things I'd like to talk about and I'm planning on posting more frequently to address everything. My future posts will likely center less around promoting other people's blogs and artworks and will be more focused on me and my writing process. Blogs and art will once again be presented, just not necessarily in every post.

My absence over the last year has several reasons that I won't get into, but my reason for returning is simple. I want to write! What do I want to write? Fantasy, mostly, and I'm doing that, but why should I limit myself. And why should I find myself struggling to get words on the page for a specific story when I could just as easily write something else to warm up my fingertips and get the creative juices flowing here on one of my blogs. So that's the plan and that's why I expect I'll be posting more often again.


(by Lee Kent)

As it so happens, when I decided to return to this blog and thought I should find a nice piece of artwork to accompany it, I typed "return" into the search engine at Deviant Art and I discovered this piece titled "The Return." I've always been a fan of the medieval knight and I'm also of the belief that you can never have too many swords, so the four he's carrying should be sufficient.

Lee Kent has some more cool artworks in his gallery on his Deviant Art page. If you liked this piece, why don't you go check it out.

That's all for now, but I'll be back soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment